Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Troublesome toddlers


Why is it that toddlers can get up to so much mischief so quickly when you're not looking?

On Saturday, Ben was supposed to be resting on our bed during "nap" time, and Ethan in his own bed.

So, when they started giggling together I just knew they were up to trouble!
The troublesome two had gone into my bathroom and pinched my new (still full) tub of hair gel, and had proceeded to paint it ALL over them selves, their heads, their beds, the wall and the floor. A HUGE sticky mess!

I was a little to shocked and mad to get a photo of the incident, but as you can imagine, it was a big mess.

Today, I came down stairs to see Ethan helping himself to some cream or his feet!



Trouble I tell you!

As I type this, Ethan is supposed to be in a time-out for pulling on my curtain when repeatedly told not to, Ben was sent out of the room, but kept coming back to sit with his brother. They really don't like being apart at the moment.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone